Justice Partner Resources: Addiction Services
Mental Health and Addiction Services for Youth 12-18
A number of agencies in Haldimand and Norfolk counties provide services for youth aged 12-18. This list of resources is designed to make information easily accessible for youth justice service providers, families and youth.
or by age: 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18
While some services have specific age requirements, all services are available to youth across the region.
You can search for specific services by service type:
Mental Health Services
Community Addiction and Mental Health Services of Haldimand and Norfolk
Free confidential services for alcohol, drug and gambling concerns.
Age: 12 - 18
- Individual Counseling
- Relapse prevention groups
- Concurrent (mental health and substance abuse concerns)
- Education and awareness of substance/non substance use
- Gambling Issues
- Women who are pregnant and/or parenting children 0-6 years of age
- Support for youth, families and partners
- Services in secondary schools