Groups for Children & Youth
REACH is pleased to offer group programs for children, youth and their families. Groups help people who are working through common problems to find solutions and build support with others.
We offer groups for:
We also offer groups for youth with Autism Spectrum Disorder and their siblings to come together for recreation and practice communication skills in the community.
- Children who are having problems with temper and their families (Temper Tamers);
- Girls to work through their problems and boost their self-esteem and problem solving skills (G.I.R.L. Talk);
- Girls and boys who want to learn new ways to make friends, solve problems and have fun (P.E.A.C.E. Camp);
- Youth 12-17 who want to learn new ways to make decisions and understand more about peer pressure (CHOICES); and
- Teens who are pregnant and want to take prenatal classes and access other early parenting supports (CAPC Young Parents Group).